farynx 霏滢
In retrospect, i chose the right path that i want to see a difference in myself.
I see the power of science and engineering.



If you were to ask me few years back i would probably not to tell you that engineering is my cup of tea.
But now, i have no regrets coming into this area.
I might not be excellent now, but i feel the change inside myself.
And i can see, this change will push me forward to a great leap in my life.

I am happy that, i am on the right track, to learn more about life. (:

It's not specially for anything in learning new stuff, but simply, to be someone with general knowledge, to be someone who can make the world a better place.
I have faith in going down the road.

It's march. I guess i have to start preparing in going US.
Buck up English & brain. :)

Cheers girl.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment